For many years, our firm has effectively represented individuals who have been harmed or injured due to third-party carelessness or misconduct. These cases include medical negligence, faulty medical devices, dangerous medications, unsafe property conditions, automobile accidents, and numerous other acts of negligence or disregard for safety that have led to injury and death.
Stranch, Jennings & Garvey proudly works to preserve and restore the rights of clients who have experienced harm due to others’ actions, and our firm seeks justice for and successfully obtains full and fair compensation for these victims and their families through litigation, mediation and arbitration.
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. For specific legal guidance, please consult with an attorney.
- In re: Sullivan Baby Doe case (originally filed as Staubus v. Purdue) against U.S. opioid producers Endo Health Solutions Inc. and Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc., resulting in a $35 million settlement agreement, the largest per capita settlement achieved by any prosecution with Endo to date.
- In re: Volkswagen “Clean Diesel” Marketing, Sales Practices and Products Liability Litigation, resulting in approximately $17 billion in settlements, the largest consumer auto settlement and one of the largest settlements in any matter ever.
- In re: Jefferson County v. Williams, #20JE-CC00029 (opioids litigation).
- In re: Orrick v. GlaxoSmithKline, St. Louis City Circuit #1322-CC00079 (Paxil litigation).
- Davidson County Circuit Court bench trial verdict of $205,274 following zero offers made prior to trial (January 2022).
- Davidson County Circuit Court jury trial verdict of $122,755.46 following a top pre-trial offer of $30,000 (May 2021).